OSMOSERVE GLOBAL LIMITED is committed to developing and maintaining friendly and mutually
beneficial relationships with its host communities and other third parties.
ACHIEVING BENEFICIAL RELATIONSHIPS
Our team has vast experience in developing, deploying, and managing solutions for the Oil Services, Construction, Fabrication, and IT Industries. Our strategic emphasis is also on developing result-oriented projects customized to the particular requirements of our partners/affiliates and clientele.
- Establishing and maintaining effective communication channels.
- Prohibiting employees from interfering with local affairs and refraining them from engaging in behaviour which are inconsistent or offensive to local traditions, customs or religious practices.
- Encouraging and insisting on dialogue as the dependable means for the resolution of issues at all times.
- Encouraging and involving host communities in our projects by hiring of indigenous personnel.
- Respecting and promoting the sanctity of existing political and cultural institutions of the indigenes.
- Making financial and material contribution in support of developmental projects and activities of our host communities.
- Drilling of water boreholes in host communities.
- Provision of medical care.
- Award of scholarship to indigent students.
HEALTH & SAFETY
We recognise that for a business venture to be successful, all assets including life, property and the environment must be fully protected and preserved.